Lavender and its benefits
- Calming and relaxing: anguish, stress ...
- Reduces skin, circulation and digestion problems.
- Anti-pain: contractures, migraines.
- Antiseptic and antibacterial: disinfects and promotes healing.
- Repels insects and mites.
- Relaxation: Dilute 10-12 drops of lavender essential oil in 1 CS of vegetable oil. Pour in the lukewarm bath and stay there for about ten minutes.
- Cold / bronchitis / sore throat:
Pour 5-6 drops of lavender essential oil into a bowl of hot water. Put your face on top, put a clean cloth on your head and breathe deeply for 2 minutes.
- Cramps / contractures: dilute 5 drops of lavender essential oil in 1 CS of vegetable oil and massage the painful areas.
- Insomnia: Spread a few drops of lavender essential oil in the room.
Please note that this information does not constitute a medical opinion. They are given for information purposes. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.